We’re almost to the end of 2015! I can’t believe how quickly this year has flown by! And with 2016 fast approaching, it’s a great time to start thinking about how you’re going to make the upcoming year better than this past one.
To help with that, the Flower Mound Public Library is hosting a free six-part lectures series early next year with Frank Rattan, Jr. from Edward Jones where he’ll address topics to help you be more successful.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Tuesday, January 5 – College: Getting There from Here
- Tuesday, March 1 – Retirement: Making your Money Last
- Tuesday, March 29 – Managing Health Care Costs in Retirement
- Tuesday, April 26 – Ready or Not? Preparing for the Unexpected
- Tuesday, May 3 – Leave It, Roll It, Take It: Know your Employer Retirement Plan Options
- Tuesday, May 31 – Retirement: Making Your Money Last (repeat of March 1st class)
Each of the lectures will begin at 7:00pm at the Flower Mound Public Library. And all you have to do to register is email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.874.6165.
Here’s to making 2016 the best year yet, everyone!